- Review subscription plans (see options here)
- From a desktop or laptop computer, sign up and create courses and input students (sign up)
- Using a smartphone or tablet, get the Teacher Scoring App by searching “E4Effort” on either the Apple App Store or Google Play (App Store preview) (Google Play preview)
* Even if your school/district is signed up with Clever, you may opt for a Regular E4Efort account. Especially elementary teachers (who see the same students throughout the day) and special ed teachers (whose schedules may not be included in the data that Clever syncs).
Getting Started / related articles and screencasts:
- Signing up and getting started – Regular acct.•V,A
- Signing up with a Clever-synced acct.•V,A
- Introducing E4Effort to students•V,A
- Accessing & navigating the Student Portal•V,S,G
- Effort Shares and Buybacks – an optional currency program•V,G
- Include student in-class effort in your gradebook•A
- Reduce your correcting workload•A
- Template for printing Effort Award certificates•A
Key: V=screencast video; A=All plans., S=Silver plan, G=Gold plan.