Reinforce positive student behavior
Many schools use certificates to acknowledge positive student behavior. If you are a Bronze plan subscriber, you may wish to use these certificates in lieu of Effort Award badges. Students with Student Portals (Silver and Gold plans) will receive an Effort Award badge when their teacher announces them as Effort Award winners and selects a Gold, Silver, or Bronze award from the Recognition category of the Teacher Scoring App. See this article on Recognition.
Getting Started / related articles and screencasts:
- Signing up and getting started – Regular acct.•V
- Signing up with a Clever-synced acct.•V
- Introducing E4Effort to students•V
- Accessing & navigating the Student Portal•V
- Effort Shares and Buybacks – an optional currency program•V
- Include student in-class effort in your gradebook•A
- Reduce your correcting workload•A
- Template for printing Effort Award certificates•A
Key: V=screencast video; A=All plans., S=Silver plan, G=Gold plan.