Pricing for individual teachers
• Plan options: Bronze (free), Gold ($7/month, $29/year)
• Thirty-day free trial! (At sign up or when upgrading from Bronze plan)
• Upgrade or downgrade at Settings/Account inside your Teacher Dashboard
Includes all three parts of the E4Effort System!
1) The Effort Scoring App (ESA)
From a smartphone, tablet, or Chromebook, use the Effort Scoring App to recognize student effort in four categories:
- Student is READY to learn (e.g., on time, with supplies, etc.)
- Student can show they were paying attention when randomly selected to PARTICIPATE
- Student stays focused and ON TASK during assignments or activities
- Student complies with all classroom and school BEHAVIOR expectations
- Additionally, use the RECOGNITION category to send Effort Award badges and Effort Shares (points) to student “Achievement” pages.
2) The Teacher Dashboard
A partial list of Teacher Dashboard options:
- Monitor individual and whole-class trends
- Edit student scores
- Send communication to an individual student portal or multiple student portals
- Create “Seatings” to display student names on the Effort Scoring App that match student seat locations
- Adjust category scoring weights and/or remove unwanted categories
- Create your own Participation, On Task or Behavior “Subcategories”
3) Student Portals
Each student has their own portal to:
- Record their daily effort from their Self-management page
- View and assess eight types of effort data
- Track their Effort Shares and Achievement badges
- Assign family members to their own “Guardian” portals
$29/year or $7/month
Everything in BRONZE
+ E4Effort’s Rewards Program – students can redeem their earned Effort Shares!
Teacher creates “Buyback Offers” that students can redeem right from their Student Portal!
- Teacher creates Buybacks and sets Effort Share price
- Buybacks appear on Student Portals
- Students decide which Buybacks to redeem
- After each selection, the student’s “redeemable” Effort Share total drops and the Teacher’s Dashboard populates with the student’s Buyback information
- Teacher (or teacher-selected student volunteers) coordinates the delivery of Buybacks to students
- Delivered Buybacks are marked as “fulfilled” on Teacher Dashboard
Create whole-class rewards using Classroom Challenges!
- Score the entire class from the RECOGNITION category – open the menu and switch from “Student” to “Classroom”
- Consider days just prior to school vacations as possible class-reward dates
- Example: if the class can average 83 Classroom Shares over 12 class-periods (1000 total) they will be rewarded with a class period to watch Planet Earth on day 13.
- Students will see a Classroom Challenge Thermometer on their Student Portals that monitors class progress
Individual Teacher account types:
• Regular Account – teacher controls inputs of courses, students, schedule changes, etc.
• Clever Library account – courses and students are automatically synced into E4Effort
• Google Classroom account – courses and students are automatically synced into E4Effort