Pricing for individual teachers
• Thirty-day free trial • Fully functional • No credit card required
• Plan options: Bronze (free), Silver ($6/month, $29/year), Gold ($8/month, $39/year)
• Individual and group discounts available (see below)
• Upgrading or downgrading is done from Settings inside the Teacher Dashboard
Processes data from the scoring app:
- READY scoring
- PARTICIPATION scoring
- ON TASK scoring
- BEHAVIOR scoring
- Student RECOGNITION
Includes a Teacher Dashboard to:
- Manage students and courses
- Monitor class and individual trends
- Review and adjust student scoring
$29/year or $6/month
Everything in BRONZE + Individual Student Portals with:
- Achievement page that includes:
- Effort Challenge badges
- Effort Award badges
- Scores Page
- Attendance Page
- Behavior Comments Page
- Effort Shares Page with graphs showing individual and classroom shares earned
- Link parents and guardians for easy access
+ Send behavior or other messages
From the Scoring App to Student Portals (linked parents and guardians will receive an email alert)
+ Custom Seating
Create and name multiple “Seatings” so that student names will display on the Scoring App by their assigned group or seat location. This will facilitate more efficient scoring from the Ready, On Task, and Behavior categories.
+ Effort Shares (an optional classroom currency)
- Earned individually via Effort Awards and Effort Challenges
- Earned collectively via Classroom Recognition
- Tracked on Teacher Dashboard and Student Portals
$39/year or $8/month
Everything in SILVER
+ Accounting system – students redeem their Effort Shares:
Help motivate students with Buyback Offerings that students can redeem right from their Student Portal!
- Teacher creates Buybacks and sets Share price
- Buybacks appear on Student Portals
- Students decide whether to spend some of their Effort Shares for Buybacks
- Students click their selection(s), their “redeemable” Share total drops, and the Teacher’s Dashboard populates with student’s Buyback information
- Teacher (or teacher-selected student volunteers) coordinates the delivery of Buybacks to students
- Delivered Buybacks are marked as “fulfilled” on Teacher Dashboard
+ Classroom Challenges:
- Set up all-class challenges. For example: earn 1000 Classroom Shares within 12 class days and watch Planet Earth during half of the class period on day 13.
- Students will see a Classroom Challenge Thermometer on their Student Portals that monitors class progress
Sign-Up for a Regular or a Clever-synced Account
• Regular Account – teacher controls inputs of courses, students, schedule changes, etc.
• Clever-synced account – courses and students are automatically synced into E4Effort
Two Discount Options for Silver and Gold Accounts
Active User* discount (25%)
Connected discount (30 to 50%)
Two (or more) heads are better than one! If you become an Active User* of E4Effort with one or more other teachers (from your school or any school in North America) just send an email, with “Connected” as the subject, to [email protected]. Include the names and emails of the connected teachers**. To qualify for the discount all Connected teachers must be Active Users.
2 connected = 30% discount for each teacher
3 connected = 40% discount for each teacher
4 or more connected = 50% discount for each teacher
*A teacher who has entered effort scores for multiple students over multiple dates within the last 30 days.
**If a teacher has a paid subscription (30-day free trial is over), their discount will apply to all future subscription renewals.
Teachers eligible for more than one discount will receive the largest discount.
School pricing starts at $750 per school per year!!
For up to 500 active student users
(e.g. a school with a population of 1000 students that has 500 or less active student users would pay $750/year)