- Review the screencast video below.
- On the day you are ready to begin scoring student effort, show your students either the slides (you will be the narrator) or the video.
- You do not need to know how to score all the Effort categories to get started. Some teachers begin using E4Effort with just the Participation or On Task category and work in the other categories over time.
- If you do not plan on using all four Effort Categories, change the weight of any category you are not using to 0% and adjust the remaining category weights so that the total is 100% – see article – How to change category weights.
Slides for introducing the E4Effort system to your students If you decide on using the slides, use PowerPoint “Presenter View” so that you can see the script as you present each slide.
Getting Started / related articles and screencasts:
- Signing up and getting started – Regular acct.•V,A
- Signing up with a Clever-synced acct.•V,A
- Introducing E4Effort to students•V,A
- Accessing & navigating the Student Portal•V,S,G
- Effort Shares and Buybacks•V,G
- Include student in-class effort in your gradebook•A
- Reduce your correcting workload•A
- Template for printing Effort Award certificates•A
Key: V=screencast video; A=All plans., S=Silver plan, G=Gold plan.