If you have forgotten your account password, using a browser on a computer or tablet (not a mobile device), go to app.e4effort.com and select the “Forgot your password?” link. You will be sent an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Change account email and/or Password
Regular accounts can change the email associated with their account and/or their password.
- Need to create a password from their Teacher Dashboard to be used with their Teacher Scoring App (see Obtaining the Teacher Scoring App)
- Can change their password but may not change their email address
Steps to change account email and/or password:
- Click on icon in upper right corner of Teacher Dashboard
- Select settings
- From Edit Account change email (Regular accounts only) and/or change password
The Basics / related articles and screencasts:
- Obtaining the Teacher Scoring App
- Creating Courses
- Adding Students to Courses
- Change student schedules – Regular acct.
- Update class rosters – Clever-synced acct.
- Create a new Term
- Change Category Weights
- Forgot password /change email or password
- Manage your subscription
Articles are relevant for all three subscription plans (Bronze, Silver, and Gold).