To change your profile information:
- From the side panel choose Setup and then Profile.
- Make changes and click on the Save button.
- You may also navigate to your profile page by clicking on the settings button in the upper-right corner of the Teacher Dashboard.
- To see a listing of the Subcategories from all of your Courses go to the side panel and choose Setup and then Subcategories.
- To view scores associated with a particular Subcategory, click the name of the Subcategory.
- The selected Subcategory table appears.
- If you want to make a change to a students score, click on the Edit button. Make sure to check and not exceed the Max score.
To create a new Subcategory, select the [+ New Subcategory] button and enter the following information:
a. Give the Subcategory a title
b. Select which Course you want to connect the Subcategory with (right now you can only select one Course at time – if you want to put the same Subcategory in more than one Course you will have to repeat the process – sorry).
c. Decide if you want maximum scoring to be higher or lower than 10. The range if from 5 to 50 = multipliers of 0.5 to 5).
d. Click on the Save button.
Setup/Score Category Weights
To learn about Category Weights and how to change them see How to change Category Weights.