The Teacher Scoring App and…
Navigate to Settings from the Home page of the Teacher Scoring App. Options in Settings include:
- Show Seat Numbers – when this is on and Seatings are created, group names and student seat numbers will be displayed on the Teacher Scoring App.
- More Scoring Options – when this is on, the More Scoring Options button will be available on the Teacher Scoring App.
- Default Score Max – can be set at 5 or 10 points.
- Naming Format – there are three options for displaying student names.
- Behavior Comment Defaults – the user may change the stem options that are available when sending comments from the Behavior category to student portals.