The Teacher Dashboard and..
View student schedules, edit student names, change student schedules.
NOTE: Clever-synced accounts can not be edited by individual teachers. Changes to Clever-synced accounts are completed every evening by Clever. You may also request resyncing from Settings on the side-panel. See the article “Resyncing Clever data.”
(Refer to the trailing image for each numbered item.)
1) Select “Students” from the side-panel.
2) To edit student information select the “Edit” button.
3) Click on the “Avatar’ button to add an image to the selected student’s portal. You can select an image that you have previously downloaded to your computer. We do not presently offer Avatar image choices (other than our Buyback animal images – Chrome browser works best). The feature to allow students to add their own avatars from their student portal is presently deactivated.
4) Edit the spelling of the selected student’s name.
5) Change selected student’s schedule.
6) Clicking on a student’s name from the Students table will open their Courses table.
7) Number of Courses, scores and behavior comments are summarized.
8) Click on the Course name to see the teacher view of the student’s portal.