<< Back to Help Center
The Teacher Dashboard and…
Changing student scores
When a Course is selected from Courses on the side-panel, it will open with the Students tab highlighted. The Scores tab is located just to the right of the Attendance tab.
1. Course percentages by category are displayed in boxes at the top of the page. To filter score data by category, click on a category box.
2. The table is initially organized by date (most recent scores first). The table may be sorted by any column by clicking the triangle to the right of the column.
3. Use the Copy button to copy the contents of the table to your computer’s clipboard. Use the CSV button to download a table.
4. Use the Search window to filter data by Student name, Date, Category, Subcategory, Score %, or Score.
5. To adjust a score, select the Edit button in the row that contains the score you wish to change. An Update Score window will appear. Click on the Score cell to make the desired change. Make sure to check the Max score cell just below the Score cell so that your change stays at or below the maximum score.