The Teacher Dashboard and..
Attendance records for a selected course
Attendance records are generated from scoring done in the Ready category.
Note: Teachers do not necessarily score the Ready category every day. Consequently, records displayed will more than likely be a subset of each student’s actual attendance record.
(Refer to the trailing image for each numbered item.)
1) Select a Course and then the tab “Attendance.”
2) Review Students table of student Ready records (Ready %, On Time count, Absent count, Tardy count, Tardy Excused count).
3) Click on a student’s name (3a) to review their attendance record for the active Term (3b).
Add or Edit Attendance Record
4) After selecting a student from the Students table, a new record may be added to the student’s attendance record by selecting the “+New Attendance” button.
5) To change an existing attendance record, select the “Edit” button.