The Teacher Dashboard and…
Attendance records for a selected course
Attendance records are generated from scoring done in the Ready category.
Note: Teachers may not score the Ready category every day. Consequently, attendance data should be viewed as a subset of each student’s actual attendance record.
(Refer to the image for each numbered item.)
1) Select a Course and then the tab “Attendance.”
2) Choose the time period of interest using the Date-Range selector
3) Review Students table to see student Ready records (Ready %, On Time count, Absent count, Tardy count, Tardy Excused count).
4) Click on a student’s name to review their attendance record for the selected time period.
Add or Edit Attendance Record
5) After selecting a student from the Students table, a new record may be added to the student’s attendance record by selecting the “+New Attendance” button.
6) To change an existing attendance record, select the “Edit” button.