The Teacher Dashboard and..
Attendance records across all courses
The Attendance button on the side panel will connect the user to Ready category records of student absences, tardies, and excused tardies.
Note: Teachers do not necessarily score the Ready category every day. Consequently, records displayed will more than likely be a subset of each student’s actual attendance record.
(Refer to the trailing image for each numbered item.)
1) Select “Attendance” from the side-panel.
2) The calendar was selected, and a custom range of from 10/9/2019 to 10/17/2019 was designated.
3) Over this time frame, which included six class days, the teacher scored the class in the Ready category 3 times (10/9, 10/10, and 10/17).
4) The ”Attendance Record” count matched the number of students in this course on 10/9 and 10/17. When the number of students scored is less than the number of students in the course, the date’s record will display inside a red box (as shown for 10/8).
5) Click on the calendar icon to view Ready attendance data from the options listed (e.g, Today, Yesterday, Last 7 days, etc.).
6) Click on the filter icon to filter data by Courses, Students, Teachers, Periods, or attendance Types (On Time, Absent, Tardy, Tardy Excused).
7) When the filter was applied, Attendance Records showed that in P2 Science there was one student tardy on 10/9 and one student tardy on 10/10.
8) Selecting the tab ”Attendance Details” (8a), will display records for the two applied filters (8b).
9) Selecting “View Attendance in Course” will take user to the student’s Ready data for the active Term.
10) The Teacher Dashboard will display the selected student’s Ready category data for the active Term.